- Assist in the development of new software applications and features
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers to deliver projects on-time and to the highest quality standards
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of software development best practices
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and programming languages
- Continuously learn, improve, and share knowledge with the team
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of programming concepts and experience with at least one programming language
- Good knowledge of software development best practices (e.g. Agile, Scrum, TDD)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for software development and a desire to learn and grow
At Xeco Labs, we offer an exciting and challenging work environment, mentorship from experienced developers and opportunities to learn the latest technologies. We work with innovative companies and startups to help them develop and bring to market new financial products and services.
If you're passionate about software development and want to gain industry experience, apply now and become a part of our team. This is a paid internship opportunity and the duration will be discussed during the interview process.